Pilots at American Airlines can use the following two methods to import flights and other duties:
- online - retrieve your planned roster HI1-HI2
- off-line - import your Log Book historical data
Online - Download your Planned Roster
CrewLounge AERO connects with Sabre TASC through the APA (Allied Pilots Association) web portal. The interface will first login to the APA Member Login page and then continue further to the Sabre TASC portal.
The airline interface retrieves data from the following pages:
- HI1 - Planned Roster
- HI2 - Recent Roster
The HI2 page shows recent data only, typically the last month. Use the Log Book off-line function to import additional flight data (see further).
The online interface is available from the mobile app (iOS - Android). Proceed as follows:
1) on the Settings - Airline Interface page, select American Airlines - Sabre TASC
2) insert your credentials (as shown below)
3) select Planned Roster and hit the Get My Roster button
The following illustration explains how to insert your login credentials in the CrewLounge AERO apps:
Off-line - Pilot Logbook
You can use the Sabre TASC interface to import your historical data. Proceed with the following five easy steps:
1) Open the web browser and login to the APA - Allied Pilots Association portal
2) Go to the Logbook page:
If you use the following URL, then click on My Data - My Logbook
If you are using this URL, then click on Go To - Log Book
3) Both URLs will eventually take you to the same TASC LOG VIEW page. Continue as follows:
a/ Deploy the Filter and select the period that you want to export. Press the Filter & Hide button.
b/ Click the Save File ("Export this report") icon, choose PDF from the list and click on the Export button to download the file.
4) In your CrewLounge PILOTLOG app, mobile or desktop app, select the proper Interface:
a/ on the Settings - Airline Interface page, select American Airlines - Sabre TASC
b/ you don't need to enter your credentials as you will use the offline interface
5) Submit the PDF file to your CrewLounge PILOTLOG app. There are 3 ways to do that:
- Share the PDF file with the CrewLounge PILOTLOG app on your mobile device
Tap on the file and choose 'Share With' the PILOTLOG app installed on your mobile device. Alternatively, you can also go to the Airline page inside the PILOTLOG app and browse for the PDF file.
- Browse the PDF file with the CrewLounge PILOTLOG app on your desktop
Go to the Airlines page and browse for the PDF file.
- Upload the PDF file through My CrewLounge:
Login to My CrewLounge (here) and upload the PDF file.
- The interface currently recognizes only CP (Captain) and FO / FB (First Officer). If you have another position or rank, please contact CrewLounge SUPPORT to have it added.
- Delay Codes are converted into official IATA codes
- Fuel + - is not imported, since there is no base reference
- Pilot Names are not imported, as they are not listed in the PDF file
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article