CrewLounge AERO is proud to connecting with more than 90 different Crew Management Systems and more than 300 airline companies! We import flight data from the airline crew web portal, PDF/CSV roster files, EFB applications, Journey Logs (Voyage Reports), Onboard ACARS, and several other systems!
Here is a list with the airlines that we support today :
- you find the list on the Settings - Airline Interface page of the desktop software
- and, on our website : PILOTLOG - Airlines
- you find the list on the Settings - Airline page of the mobile app
- and, on the website : CONNECT - Airlines
If your company is not listed, contact CrewLounge SUPPORT to have it added. We'll be more than happy to add your company too ! We support airlines, regional carriers, flight academies, military flying and general aviation. We also support roster systems for ground staff (maintenance, check-in staff, etc)
What data is imported ?
CrewLounge PILOTLOG is a logbook application. As such, it will only import flights, simulator and duty time (flight duty periods) from your roster. Whereas CrewLounge CONNECT imports all data, including classroom meetings, ground duties and off-days.
Notice that the interfaces are shared. If you import your roster with the CrewLounge CONNECT app, the events will also appear in CrewLounge PILOTLOG. And oppossite.
How does this work ?
Depending on the system used by your company, the interface works online (direct login), offline (file import) or both :
- PILOTLOG connects straight to your crew web portal
- The interface does an automatic login and then downloads all flight data
- You must manually download your roster from the company crew portal
- Feed the files to PILOTLOG or CONNECT for import
For some airlines, we offer a combination of both. Use the online interface to download your planned roster, and use the file interface to import historical data.
How to use the Airline Interface ? | PILOTLOG
Go to the Settings - Airline Interface page in CrewLounge PILOTLOG :
- select your airline
- select your preferences for import
Next, on the Airline page :
- Insert your login credentials and select the date range
- hit the Start button
- Press the Browse button to locate the folder where you have stored your roster file(s)
- Press Start to import the file
Particularities for your airline, or for the type of interface that you use, are listed here : Airlines & Interfaces
Flights downloaded through the CONNECT app will also appear in PILOTLOG, and opposite.
The following Video Tutorial shows :
- Different Crew Web Portals
- How to import your Roster
- How to use the Airline Interface in combination with your mobile phone
(new video coming soon)