CrewLounge AERO is proud to connecting with more than 90 different Crew Management Systems and more than 300 airline companies! We import flight data from the airline crew web portal, PDF/CSV roster files, EFB applications, Journey Logs (Voyage Reports), Onboard ACARS, and several other systems!
Here is a list with the airlines that we support today :
- you find the list on the Settings - Airline Interface page of the desktop software
- and, on our website : PILOTLOG - Airlines
- you find the list on the Settings - Airline page of the mobile app
- and, on the website : CONNECT - Airlines
If your company is not listed, contact CrewLounge SUPPORT to have it added. We'll be more than happy to add your company too ! We support airlines, regional carriers, flight academies, military flying and general aviation. We also support roster systems for ground staff (maintenance, check-in staff, etc)
How does this work ?
Depending on the system used by your company, the interface works online (direct login), offline (file import) or both :
- PILOTLOG connects straight to your crew web portal
- The interface does an automatic login and then downloads all flight data
- You must manually download your roster from the company crew portal
- Feed the files to CONNECT for import
How to use the Airline Interface ? | CONNECT
In the CrewLounge CONNECT app, click on MY ROSTER on the dashboard and further to the Download page.
Open the first tab :
- select your airline
- insert your crew portal login credentials
- set your preferences for download
- insert the Check-In and Check-Out times
Next, on the Download page, press the Get my Roster button.
The off-line interface is not documented here.
Particularities for your airline, or for the type of interface that you use, are listed here : Airlines & Interfaces
Flights downloaded through the CONNECT app will also appear in PILOTLOG, and opposite. However, CONNECT imports all events (flights, ground duties, weekend off days, hotel, deadhead positioning, etc), whereas PILOTLOG only imports flights, simulator and flight duty period.
The following Video Tutorial shows :
- How to locate the Download page
- How to select your airline and insert your login credentials
- How to import your Roster
(new video coming soon)