Pilots at RYANAIR can use any of the following 3 methods to import flights :
- CrewDock (off-line OCR) : PILOTLOG import your roster from CrewDock (continue reading here )
- Netline (off-line) : download your historical data in the crew-room and have PILOTLOG import the PDF (will be available in My CrewLounge soon)
- PilotApp (efb): import your Voyage Report EFB files automatically (see below)
Forward your PilotApp EFB emails
Forward your EFB emails from the company iPad straight to the following EFB Inbox :
- you will not get any confirmation email (unless you configure your email with a request for read-receipt)
- it may take up to 15 minutes before your EFB mail is processed
- you can forward the EFB email from your company mail account, or from any other private mail account (hotmail, gmail, outlook, ...).
- Make sure that the entire header of the original email message is included, as shown here :
- The header must include your 6-letter code in format ABCDEF@ryrefb.com in the "To:" field
You can configure your mailbox to automatically forward all company email reports to our EFB Inbox. Follow these guidelines :
Do not use the EFB Inbox for any other purpose. The inbox is monitored against abuse and protected against malware. You cannot use that email address to contact CrewLounge SUPPORT.
Importing EFB data
In the PILOTLOG desktop or mobile app, select the Ryanair EFB interface on the Settings - Airline Interface page.
Insert your Employee ID (6 letter code) on the Airline page (desktop app) or on the Settings - Airline Interface page (mobile app)
And then, just hit the Start button (desktop app) / the Retrieve my EFB data button (mobile app) :
- it may take up to 15 minutes before your EFB emails are processed and become available for download in the PILOTLOG app
- PILOTLOG does not have a dedicated field for all items of the EFB Voyage Report. For instance, PILOTLOG has a "Pax" field, but no fields for Adult-Child-Infant. The remaining data is therefore stored in the Flight Report section of PILOTLOG.
Additional Flight Data (optional)
The EFB Voyage Report does not include information about line training.
Insert the following Keyword LOG on flight(s) with line training, followed by any of the following words : LTC / TRI / TRE / CHECK / PICUS
You can even combine more functions with a slash, like LOG:LTC/CHECK
PILOTLOG will then parse the LOG code as follows :
- LTC and TRI populate the Instructor time field
- CHECK and TRE will populate the Examiner time field
- PICUS will populate the PICus time field
- the code must be inserted below FlightNumber and prior to Captains Remarks
- you have to insert the code on all (each) flights for the day with line training
- do not use the keyword LOG for other functions, like PIC or SIC time. For that, use the default Autoload logic