About EasyJet Memo
We have been informed about the EasyJet news weaver regarding ICT security. We fully agree with the company's policy that you need to be careful with with using 3rd party apps.
CrewLounge AERO is GDPR compliant (EU regulations to protect your privacy) and we use the latest security protocols to encrypt your data.
We are in contact with your company's IT department, in an attempt to work out a common solution.
EasyJet Connected portal comes with 2 links to launch AIMS eCrews, as follows :
- Single Login (automatic) : The "e-Crew" menu item at the top goes straight to AIMS without the need for inserting your AIMS login credentials
- Double Login (manual) : The "eCrew Link" further down in the list connects also to AIMS but requires an additional logon
PILOTLOG and CONNECT come with two interfaces for EasyJet :
- EasyJet (single login)
- EasyJet (double login)
Select the appropriate interface from the Settings > Airline > Company List :
UserName - Password
- PILOTLOG - insert the login credentials on the Airline Interface page of the desktop app
- CONNECT - insert the login credentials on the Settings - Airline page of the mobile app
When you select Single Login, you must only insert your EasyJet Network login credentials (see orange arrow on the image below).
Whereas with Double Login, you must additionally insert your credentials for AIMS eCrews (see blue arrow on the following image)
- Remove the secure\ or Europe\ fix from your login, if applicable
- Add a leading zero to your Login Username, if applicable
- Select the "Slow Connectivity" checkbox, if needed (e.g. hotel room with poor internet speed)
Several crew members appear to encounter an error with the Automatic Login from EasyJet Connected to AIMS... The following error shows when they hit the "e-Crew" link at the top of the menu list :
You can try this yourself, by logging in to the EasyJet Connected portal from your favorite web browser and then clicking the "e-Crew" menu item at the top. If you stumble into the above displayed error, you need to fix the link yourself or contact the EasyJet IT department and have your account fixed.
Fix yourself :
- On the left side, under Forms, click the "Update Your Details" link
- Insert your AIMS eCrew ID and Password (typically a 4 digit Pin)
- Submit your details and wait for about 24 hours for the EZY system to update
Contact IT department :
- On the left side, under Forms, click the "IT Service Request" link
- Select Request for "Access/Software"
- Explain the problem "e-Crew" (first item at the top of the side menu) not working. Do not confuse with "eCrew link" ! There is no need to mention PILOTLOG or CONNECT in that communication !