Delta Air Lines pilots can import iCrew EFB data straight into CrewLounge PILOTLOG.
The EFB data function imports the following information:
- scheduled and actual OOOI hours
- flight number and airfields
- crew names
- aircraft model & registration
- number of passengers
- fuel numbers (KG / LBS converted)
The EFB file does not seem to have information on Landing Pilot (PF/PM) ? You must log the landing pilot manually, or activate any of the automatic Task logics on the Settings - Flight Logging page.
Install the CrewLounge PILOTLOG app on the company iPad, or carry out the same steps from your personal iOS / Android device. There is no difference in the procedure.
Login with your CrewLounge AERO account and continue as follows:
1) on the Settings - Airline page, select the interface iCrew (MiCrewFP) for Delta Air Lines
- you can only import the HTML file, not the PDF
2) on the same Settings - Airline page in the Import Events section, make sure that Historical Data is turned On for Flights (and Duty - optional - as desired)
- if you run our apps on multiple devices (iPhone, iPad, Android, Mac, PC) then verify the settings on ALL your devices (just to make sure that everything got synched)
3) on the Pilot List, edit pilot SELF and insert your Company ID as Employee ID.
- insert the full ID including leading zero, if applicable: e.g. 0935273
- omitting this step may result in your name and Pilot SELF both being listed on the same flight. Continue with this article (read here) to have that cleaned-up.
Importing the MiCrewFP HTM file
1) Open the MiCrewFP HTM file (it does not work with the PDF file!)
2) Press the "Share" icon
3) Select CrewLounge PILOTLOG from the app list
4) The CrewLounge PILOTLOG app opens. Press CONVERT to process the EFB file (this step requires internet connection and cannot be done off-line).