Can we share a single user license / account ?
Each pilot must create a personal (free) account with CrewLounge AERO. Partners cannot use a common account, as that would mix-up records in the database.
You can run PILOTLOG with the free Student (STD) account. This account is limited to 100 flight records. Upgrade to any of the paid plans to log more records. In that scenario, each partner must purchase its own subscription.
Can we run the logbook software from a common desktop ?
Yes, you can ! Continue as follows :
- Duplicate the files, as per instructions for Windows PC or Mac listed below
- In the duplicated folder, find and delete 4 x crewlounge. _x_ .json files
The main application is located in C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Roaming\PILOTLOG
(you can copy/paste this link straight into the windows explorer bar)
Continue as follows :
- Copy the entire main application folder
- Paste (duplicate) the entire folder to any other location e.g C:\ or D:\
- Right-mouse click on STARTUP.exe (from copied folder) > Send To > Desktop (create shortcut) to create shortcut
The application and data files are stored in :
- Open Finder
- Go to Applications
- Copy the entire folder PILOTLOG
- Paste the folder and rename : e.g. PILOTLOG_mypartner
- Create a new desktop shortcut to the logbook application (in Finder right-mouse click -or click with 2 fingers- and select 'Make Alias'. Drag the new alias from the folder to your desktop)