You can print your simulator time on a separate SIM Record Sheet, or together with your flights in the logbook. The SIM Record Sheet is available from the Logbook - Print Logbook page.
To print simulator records together with flights, select the appropriate Simulator option on the Logbook - Logbook Format page :
Depending on the selected option, simulator total time will, or will not, be added to your Grand Total Time in the logbook.
Review the introduction and legend pages of your paper logbook. Often you find guidelines how to log simulator hours. Some regulations consider all simulator time as total flight time, other regulations only consider FFS / Level D as flight time, etc.
Read more here : Official State Regulations - Recording of Flight Hours
Print SIM records in Logbook
Here are the different options that you can choose from :
0. Do NOT print SIM records in Logbook
1. Print SIM records in Logbook
2. Print SIM and sum with Flight Time (grand total)
3. Print SIM and sum with Flight Time (when FSS / Level D)
4. Print SIM and sum with Flight Time (all hours columns)
5. Print SIM and sum with Flight Time (all columns)
(*3) Only FFS (Full Flight Simulator) and FFS-D (Full Flight Simulator - Level D)