With CrewLounge CONNECT, you can share your roster with friends, and with colleagues, flying in the same airline, or working for another airline !
You must be a Verified User to use this function. Read more here.
The process is straight forward :
- send a request for Roster Share to a friend
- your friend must accept the request
- both parties can now see the roster of the other party
To send a request, press the + icon in the right upper corner :
- select the airline of your friend and insert the Employee ID (e.g. PBN or 48357)
- or, insert the CrewLounge User Email account of your friend
- your friend must be registered with CrewLounge CONNECT as a "Verified User"
You can connect with an unlimited number of colleagues.
To stop sharing, select the person from the list and press the Trash icon in the right upper corner.
More than 1 friend
You can share your roster with as many friends as you want. You can swipe left-right on the Roster Share View page to jump to the next friend.
In future updates, we will allow multi-view (view more than 1 friend on a single page) and sorting (change the order of friends in the list)
Note : Keep in mind that the more friends you add, the more flight data must be synchronized. As from 10 or more friends, this may affect the data-sync performance of your application.
This video tutorial explains how to set-up Roster Share :