With CrewLounge CONNECT, you can share your roster with colleagues (flying in the same airline, or working for another company) and with friends (partners and family, non-flying).
You must be a Verified User to share your roster with other crew members. Read more here.
Sharing your roster with other crew members
The process is straight forward:
- send a request for Roster Share to another crew member
- your colleague must accept the request
- both parties can now see the roster of the other party
To send a request, press the + icon in the right upper corner :
- select the airline of your colleague and insert the Employee ID (e.g. PBN or 48357)
- or, insert the CrewLounge User Email account of your colleague
- your colleague must be registered with CrewLounge CONNECT as a "Verified User"
You can connect with an unlimited number of colleagues.
To stop sharing, select the person from the list and press the Trash icon in the right upper corner.
More than 1 colleague
You can share your roster with as many crew members as you want. You can swipe left-right on the Roster Share View page to jump to the next roster.
Keep in mind that the more colleagues you add, the more flight data must be synchronized. As from 10 or more rosters, this may affect the data-sync performance of your application.
Hiding a name in the list
The crew list on the Roster Share page in the CONNECT app is visible to anyone that has access to your phone. Should you require more discretion, you can share your roster with a colleague, while hiding the name from the list.
How to hide a name?
In the web-browser of any computer or mobile device:
- Login to My CrewLounge - My Privacy (here)
- Insert a 4 digit numeric pin (at the bottom of the page)
On the Roster Share page in the CONNECT app:
- Press the + icon to invite your colleague for roster share
- As soon as your colleague has accepted the invitation, the name shows in the list
- Press the Padlock icon at the top of the page - this opens the Secret Share panel
- Press the Show icon and insert your pin code
- Tap the small Padlock icon next to your colleague's name (the icon colors red)
- Press the Hide icon
Your colleague's name is no longer visible in the list, and not in the Roster Share grid. To view the roster of hidden colleagues, you must press the Show icon and insert the pin code.
Hiding names is a local function on your phone. If you run the CONNECT app on different phones, you must hide the name on each device. The pin code is the same for all your devices.
Hiding a colleague on your own phone, does not hide your name on the phone of the colleague. Should your colleague also require additional discretion, he or she must also configure the app with a pin code.
Read more about this Secret Pin Code (here)
This video tutorial explains how to set-up Roster Share :
Sharing your roster with friends and family
Besides exchanging your roster with colleagues, you can also share your roster with non-flying friends and family.