THIS SOLUTION IS ABOUT mccPILOTLOG - DO NOT USE FOR CrewLounge PILOTLOG
Pilots at American Airlines can use the following 2 methods to import flights :
- mccPILOTLOG connects on-line and imports your planned roster HI1-HI2
- mccPILOTLOG imports My Logbook - PDF Document
- Not yet available in Version 4.0 - Contact the Helpdesk
- Not yet available - Released in Version 2.0
Online - Download your Planned Roster
mccPILOTLOG connects with Sabre TASC through the APA (Allied Pilots Association) web portal. The interface will first login to the APA Member Login page (APA Identity Server) and then navigate further to the Sabre TASC Mobile Fos portal.
The airline interface retrieves data from the following pages :
- HI1 - Planned Roster
- HI2 - Recent Roster
The HI2 page shows recent data, usually last month only. To import more historical data, you must first email your PDF logbook to our Inbox, as explained further down.
To start using the on-line interface :
1) on the Settings - Airline Interface page, select American Airlines - Sabre TASC
2) on the Airline page, insert your credentials (as shown below)
PDF - Import My Logbook
You can use the Sabre TASC interface to import your historical data, back to 1998 or any further. Do the following steps :
1) Open your browser and login to the APA - Allied Pilots Association website :
2) Navigate to My Data - My Logbook and save your records as PDF Document
NOTE DEC 2019
PDF logbook is no longer available in mccPILOTLOG. Switch to CrewLounge PILOTLOG to import your PDF logbook for American Airlines ! Read more here !