THIS SOLUTION IS ABOUT mccPILOTLOG - DO NOT USE FOR CrewLounge PILOTLOG
- Use the Remarks field for special markers, such as “Raised Safety Report #236”, “Return to gate”, “Diversion to LAX”, etc.
- Contents are always printed in your paper logbook
- Maximum 50 characters
- Use the Instruction field to log training given or training received, such as “Line Training”, “Recurrent Simulator 2012”, "Proficiency Check", etc.
- Contents are not printed in the logbook, unless you thick the ‘Instruction’ box on the Logbook - Logbook Columns page
- Maximum 30 characters
- Use the Flight Report field to store routine events on the flight, long detailed stories, cabin crew names, unruly passenger, weather, etc.
- Contents are never printed in the logbook
- Maximum 250 characters