THIS SOLUTION IS ABOUT mccPILOTLOG - DO NOT USE FOR CrewLounge PILOTLOG
The new EasyJet Connected portal comes with 2 links to launch AIMS eCrews, as follows :
- Single Login (automatic) : The "e-Crew" menu item at the top goes straight to AIMS without the need for inserting your AIMS login credentials
- Double Login (manual) : The "eCrew Link" further down in the list connects also to AIMS but requires an additional logon
mccPILOTLOG and crewCONNECT come with two logins for EasyJet :
- EasyJet : single login (default - faster connection)
- EasyJet (2) : double login (see troubleshooting section below)
The images below illustrate how to insert your login credentials for EasyJet in our applications mccPILOTLOG and crewCONNECT.
- Remove the secure\ or europe\ fix from your login, if applicable
- Add a leading zero to your Login Username, if applicable
- Select the "Slow Connectivity" checkbox, if needed
Windows XP - Vista
The new EasyJet Connected portal requires Internet Explorer 10 or above. Even though we continue to support mccPILOTLOG version 3.6 on Windows XP, 2000 and Vista until early 2018, the software can no longer connect to the EZY portal in Windows XP, 2000 and Vista. This is a policy from EZY, we have no control over that.
Single Login is available in Version 3.6 - Windows PC. With Single Login, you do no longer need to insert your credentials for AIMS eCrews.
- On the Settings - Airline Interface page, select EasyJet from the list
- On the Airline page, insert your login credentials only for the EasyJet Connected portal, as shown here :
Double Login is available in Version 3.6 - Windows PC and Version 4.0 - Windows PC / Mac OS. Double Login requires your credentials for EasyJet Connected and also for AIMS eCrews.
- On the Settings - Airline Interface page, select EasyJet (2) from the list
- On the Airline page, insert your login credentials for the EasyJet Connected portal (on the right side !) and for AIMS eCrews (on the left side !), as shown here :
Select EasyJet (single login) or EasyJet (2) (double login) from the Profile & Settings - Airline page.
Insert your credentials as shown here (illustrating Double Login) :
Several crew members appear to encounter an error with the Automatic Login from EasyJet Connected to AIMS... The following error shows when they hit the "e-Crew" link at the top of the menu list :
You can try this yourself, by logging in to the EasyJet Connected portal from your favorite web browser and then clicking the "e-Crew" menu item at the top. If you stumble into the above displayed error, you need to fix the link yourself or contact the EasyJet IT department and have your account fixed.
Fix yourself :
- On the left side, under Forms, click the "Update Your Details" link
- Insert your AIMS eCrew ID and Password (typically a 4 digit Pin)
- Submit your details and wait for about 24 hours for the EZY system to update
Contact IT department :
- On the left side, under Forms, click the "IT Service Request" link
- Select Request for "Access/Software"
- Explain the problem "e-Crew" (first item at the top of the side menu) not working. Do not confuse with "eCrew link" ! There is no need to mention mccPILOTLOG or crewCONNECT in that communication !
As soon as the direct link is working inside your account, Single Login will work from our end too.
Meanwhile, multiple crew members had contacted the EasyJet IT department and / or had the link fixed themselves. Great !
Unfortunately, in some cases, the IT department was not able to fix the issue on their end. For those crew members, we offer the "double login" procedure. If none of the above listed solutions work for you, select EasyJet (2) from the Settings - Airline page.
Important Note for mccPILOTLOG : when you switch from Single Login to Double Login, you need to move your login credentials from the left side to the right side, as shown above !