THIS SOLUTION IS ABOUT mccPILOTLOG - DO NOT USE FOR CrewLounge PILOTLOG
mccPILOTLOG is a pilot logbook desktop software on Windows and Mac OSX, with mobile companion apps on iOS, Android, WinPhone, Blackberry and Kindle. mccPILOTLOG imports flight and simulator events from 310 airlines (Version 3.6) - 250 airlines (Version 4.0) worldwide. The purpose of being a logbook, mccPILOTLOG shall only import flights and simulators from the airline crew portal. Export to your (mobile phone) external Calendar is therefore also limited to these events only. Export to calendar will be removed in version 5.0 of mccPILOTLOG ! Pilots should then use the crewCONNECT app for calendar export.
crewCONNECT is a mobile app for pilots and flight attendants on iOS and Android. This awesome app connects your mobile phone straight to your airline crew portal and retrieves all events, including ground duties, hotel overnights and OFF days. All events are synchronized with your external Calendar. You can share your roster with other crew, even when they fly for another airline. Currently, crewCONNECT support about 200 airlines worldwide.
In total, mccPILOTLOG and crewCONNECT connect to 80 different Crew Management Systems, including EFB and ACARS.
Here is a list with all airlines that we support today :
- mccPILOTLOG - you find the list of all airlines on the Settings - Airline Interface page of the desktop software and on our website mccPILOTLOG - Airlines
Depending on the system used by your company, the interface works on-line, off-line or both :
- on-line interface : mccPILOTLOG connects straight to your crew web portal. The interface will login and download all flight data.
- off-line interface : you must first manually download your roster from the company website. The interface will then import those files
Some interfaces, like AIMS, RAIDO and BlueOne are on-line by default. However, by clicking the "Work Off-line" checkbox, the interface can work in the off-line mode.
Anyway, no hassle with uploading your flight to some cloud or whatever. Simply hit the Start Import button and drink your coffee.
Start using the Airline Interface
On the Settings - Airline Interface page
- select your airline
- select your preference for import
On the Airline page :
- on-line interface insert your login credentials and hit Start
- off-line interface press the Browse button to locate the folder where you have stored your flight roster file. Press Start to import the file(s)
Special notes for your company may apply and can be found in the software User Guide.
The following Video Tutorial shows :
- Different Crew Web Portals
- How to import your Roster
- How to use the Airline Interface in combination with your mobile phone